Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lost Property - Glastonbury Festival 2011


I lost my Canon Ixus75 digital camera at Glastonbury this year. I had taken the precaution of sticking a label with my email address and mobile number on the battery and was surisingly optimistic that I would get it back. But to increase the chances I thought I might as well report it to the good people toiling in The Wagonshed lost property office.

And several days later it was handed in which says a lot for the honesty of someone, or else they didn't want an old digital camera with no memory card and only 7.1 mega pixels, but I prefer the honesty thing...

A picture of me taking a picture of me....

...taking a picture of me taking a picture of my camera.
So that's all right then - and many thanks to the Wagonshed Folk (sorry guys, you'll have to wait until 2013 for the chocolate)




No comments:

Post a Comment